Scoring profitable growth: Tools to begin and win
Businesspeople want to grow their businesses.
However, they don’t know where to begin and which growth alternatives to pursue.
- Clarify the current business positioning
- Develop a list of growth options
- Rate each growth option on five key parameters
- Score each growth option
- Visualize each growth option’s relative strengths and weaknesses
- Enable numerical and visual comparisons of growth options
- Capture valuable leadership thinking from discussions
- Provide the foundation to develop a growth plan
StratStar initiates the growth planning process
- Customer/consumer research: target market in-depth info.
- Financial analysis: past and pro forma data
- Market/competitive analysis
- Capabilities/feasibility analysis: ops, talent, systems, etc.
- Goodwill evaluation